1. The fate of the fishing vessel Andrea Gail in the North Atlantic in 1991 was turned into which best-selling book, later a film?
2. Berggasse 19, Vienna and 20 Maresfield Gardens, London NW3. What's the connection?
3. In 1993, Alan Sked founded which political party?
4. What household appliance was invented in 1929 by the Swedish Nobel Prize-winning physicist Gustaf Dalen (right)?
5. Which racecourse hosted the British Grand Prix in the late 1950s and early 1960s?
6. Who was the Roman goddess of flowers?
7. In Van Eyck's painting known, among other titles, as The Arnolfini Wedding, what colour dress is the 'bride' wearing?
8. Skyfall, due out later this year, is what?
9. John Carlos, Tommie Smith, and Peter Norman. Together on what occasion in 1968?
10. Rose, dog, box, red, cotton. All prefixes to what?