1. Which resort became known as the Manhattan of Spain?
2. Travis Bickle is the eponymous hero of which landmark 1970s American movie?
3. Which author (1704-1757) founded the Bow Street Runners?
4. From 1959 to 1963, what was Project Mercury?
5. Bibliophile Richard Booth is the self-proclaimed king of where?
6. What type of wood is the panel on which the Mona Lisa is painted?
7. The so-called Pax Britannica covered the period between which two wars?
8. Fifty Shades of Grey; Ragtime; Peter Cook. The connection?
9. Which musician has been on a "Never Ending Tour" since the 1980s?
10. With an average ground level of 1.5 metres (4 ft 11 in) above sea level, which is the planet's lowest country?