The Saturday Quiz
1. Which resort became known as the Manhattan of Spain?
2. Travis Bickle is the eponymous hero of which landmark 1970s American movie?
3. Which author (1704-1757) founded the Bow Street Runners?
4. From 1959 to 1963, what was Project Mercury?
5. Bibliophile Richard Booth is the self-proclaimed king of where?
6. What type of wood is the panel on which the Mona Lisa is painted?
7. The so-called Pax Britannica covered the period between which two wars?
8. Fifty Shades of Grey; Ragtime; Peter Cook. The connection?
9. Which musician has been on a "Never Ending Tour" since the 1980s?
10. With an average ground level of 1.5 metres (4 ft 11 in) above sea level, which is the planet's lowest country?
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat