1.Who is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway?
2. Which Olympic sport began in the 1880s as an upper-class parlour game known as wiff-waff?
3. The writings of Vitruvius (born c80BC) are widely regarded as the most important source of knowledge of Roman what?
4. Which television station broadcast from 1 February, 1983 until 31 December, 1992?
5. Which is the only one of the five Great Lakes to be located entirely within the United States?
6. Asia's equivalent of the Iron Curtain was known as what?
7. Which hit play is based on Servant of Two Masters by Carlo Goldoni (1707-1793)?
8. Marsha Hunt (pictured) was the mother of his first child, in 1970. He had his most recent child with Luciana Gimenez, in 1999. Who are the mothers of his other children?
9. It's this composer's third symphony, and at between 90 and 100 minutes it is reckoned to be the longest in the standard repertoire. Which composer?
10. Unesco recently named where as England's first city of literature?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content