The Saturday Quiz
1. Fenway Sports Group owns which football club?
2. This food has a brand name that was chosen in a competition in 1890 and is a contraction of the Latin for 'the strength of man'. What is it?
3. Occupy Abay, named after the statue of a local saint, is an Occupy movement in which capital city?
4. Facebook started life at which university?
5. A dog called Lump lived with Picasso for six years and featured in a number of his paintings. What breed was he?
6. Which classic 1990 movie is based on the life and times of mobster Henry Hill?
7. Which annual work of reference was first published by A&C Black in 1849?
8. Eleanor Worthington Cox, Cleo Demetriou, Kerry Ingram and Sophia Kiely all take turns to play who?
9. What movement took its name from a bar in New York that was the site of a police raid in 1969?
10. Muhammad Ali in 1996, Cathy Freeman in 2000, Nikolaos Kaklamanakis in 2004 and Li Ning in 2008. What?
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
- 1 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 4 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice
- 5 Cate Blanchett loses temper during interview: 'That's your f**king question?'