The Saturday Quiz
1. Fenway Sports Group owns which football club?
2. This food has a brand name that was chosen in a competition in 1890 and is a contraction of the Latin for 'the strength of man'. What is it?
3. Occupy Abay, named after the statue of a local saint, is an Occupy movement in which capital city?
4. Facebook started life at which university?
5. A dog called Lump lived with Picasso for six years and featured in a number of his paintings. What breed was he?
6. Which classic 1990 movie is based on the life and times of mobster Henry Hill?
7. Which annual work of reference was first published by A&C Black in 1849?
8. Eleanor Worthington Cox, Cleo Demetriou, Kerry Ingram and Sophia Kiely all take turns to play who?
9. What movement took its name from a bar in New York that was the site of a police raid in 1969?
10. Muhammad Ali in 1996, Cathy Freeman in 2000, Nikolaos Kaklamanakis in 2004 and Li Ning in 2008. What?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more