The Saturday Quiz
1. Fenway Sports Group owns which football club?
2. This food has a brand name that was chosen in a competition in 1890 and is a contraction of the Latin for 'the strength of man'. What is it?
3. Occupy Abay, named after the statue of a local saint, is an Occupy movement in which capital city?
4. Facebook started life at which university?
5. A dog called Lump lived with Picasso for six years and featured in a number of his paintings. What breed was he?
6. Which classic 1990 movie is based on the life and times of mobster Henry Hill?
7. Which annual work of reference was first published by A&C Black in 1849?
8. Eleanor Worthington Cox, Cleo Demetriou, Kerry Ingram and Sophia Kiely all take turns to play who?
9. What movement took its name from a bar in New York that was the site of a police raid in 1969?
10. Muhammad Ali in 1996, Cathy Freeman in 2000, Nikolaos Kaklamanakis in 2004 and Li Ning in 2008. What?
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Fearne Cotton quits Radio 1 after ten years for 'family and new adventures'