The Saturday Quiz
1. Fenway Sports Group owns which football club?
2. This food has a brand name that was chosen in a competition in 1890 and is a contraction of the Latin for 'the strength of man'. What is it?
3. Occupy Abay, named after the statue of a local saint, is an Occupy movement in which capital city?
4. Facebook started life at which university?
5. A dog called Lump lived with Picasso for six years and featured in a number of his paintings. What breed was he?
6. Which classic 1990 movie is based on the life and times of mobster Henry Hill?
7. Which annual work of reference was first published by A&C Black in 1849?
8. Eleanor Worthington Cox, Cleo Demetriou, Kerry Ingram and Sophia Kiely all take turns to play who?
9. What movement took its name from a bar in New York that was the site of a police raid in 1969?
10. Muhammad Ali in 1996, Cathy Freeman in 2000, Nikolaos Kaklamanakis in 2004 and Li Ning in 2008. What?
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127