The Saturday Quiz
1. What was the Bee Gees' original name?
2. Liverpool vs Arsenal on 22 August 1964 marked what first?
3. Richard Ford, Simon & Garfunkel, Terry Gilliam. What's the connection?
4. Which leading British dramatist has written 75 plays?
5. How are TV personalities Dave Myers and Si King better known?
6. ...And How To Get It. According to the title of this 1965 film comedy, how to get what?
7. Which Royal Navy officer's wartime ruses included forging Reichsmarks to disrupt the German economy?
8. Who recently released a seven-minute promotional video titled 'Forward'?
9. In which 19th-century novel does a character kill himself and his half-sister "because we are too menny"?
10. Which is the largest county in the Republic of Ireland?
Rap music mogul accused of running two men over in his truck
The party's potential nominations read like a high school race for student body president
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope