The Saturday Quiz
From the blogs
A slight deviation from style this week and admittedly a bit weird, but at least I can finally say I...
Owen Howells is a DJ/producer who grew up in Australia but was born in the UK. He came back to the U...
Justice, the bedrock of our society is for sale under the Government’s latest plan to sell legal aid...
Take inspiration from the green-fingered brigade who have been showing off their creativity at the R...
1. What was the Bee Gees' original name?
2. Liverpool vs Arsenal on 22 August 1964 marked what first?
3. Richard Ford, Simon & Garfunkel, Terry Gilliam. What's the connection?
4. Which leading British dramatist has written 75 plays?
5. How are TV personalities Dave Myers and Si King better known?
6. ...And How To Get It. According to the title of this 1965 film comedy, how to get what?
7. Which Royal Navy officer's wartime ruses included forging Reichsmarks to disrupt the German economy?
8. Who recently released a seven-minute promotional video titled 'Forward'?
9. In which 19th-century novel does a character kill himself and his half-sister "because we are too menny"?
10. Which is the largest county in the Republic of Ireland?
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.