The Saturday Quiz
1. What was the Bee Gees' original name?
2. Liverpool vs Arsenal on 22 August 1964 marked what first?
3. Richard Ford, Simon & Garfunkel, Terry Gilliam. What's the connection?
4. Which leading British dramatist has written 75 plays?
5. How are TV personalities Dave Myers and Si King better known?
6. ...And How To Get It. According to the title of this 1965 film comedy, how to get what?
7. Which Royal Navy officer's wartime ruses included forging Reichsmarks to disrupt the German economy?
8. Who recently released a seven-minute promotional video titled 'Forward'?
9. In which 19th-century novel does a character kill himself and his half-sister "because we are too menny"?
10. Which is the largest county in the Republic of Ireland?
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night