The Saturday Quiz
1. What was the Bee Gees' original name?
2. Liverpool vs Arsenal on 22 August 1964 marked what first?
3. Richard Ford, Simon & Garfunkel, Terry Gilliam. What's the connection?
4. Which leading British dramatist has written 75 plays?
5. How are TV personalities Dave Myers and Si King better known?
6. ...And How To Get It. According to the title of this 1965 film comedy, how to get what?
7. Which Royal Navy officer's wartime ruses included forging Reichsmarks to disrupt the German economy?
8. Who recently released a seven-minute promotional video titled 'Forward'?
9. In which 19th-century novel does a character kill himself and his half-sister "because we are too menny"?
10. Which is the largest county in the Republic of Ireland?
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed