1. Which London hotel has a Claude Monet Suite?
2. Which sub-genre of movies was first identified by the Italian journalist Alfonso Sancha?
3. Ben Drew; Jessica Cornish; Malcolm Little. The connection?
4. Which awards are named after Antoinette Perry?
5. Which celebrated 20th-century drama is set in a seaside home in Connecticut in 1912 and follows events over the course of a day, from about 8.30am until around midnight?
6. In 2011 who was the subject of an 'unauthorised autobiography'?
7. Which world leader has a doctorate for a thesis on quantum chemistry?
8. The City Lights Bookstore, founded by Lawrence Ferlinghetti in 1953, is in which city?
9. Which British composer was exempted from military service in 1939-45 on the understanding that he would compose music for wartime propaganda films?
10. Born in 1933, her Twitter profile reads: 'Actress, writer, producer, wife, mother, grandmother. Much travelled. Exhausted'. Her locations: 'London, LA, NYC, St Tropez'. Who?