1. Which play, based on interviews with 200 women, premiered at an arts centre in New York in 1996 and has since been performed in some 80 countries?
2. In 1934, Alexander MacEwan became the first leader of which political party?
3. Einstein's Theory of Relativity, the death of Gustav Mahler; the birth of Muriel Spark. Which decade?
4. Which major UK prison changed its name in the 1990s?
5. How many horses contest the Palio in Siena?
6. Which fictional TV comic character was born on 2 April, 1955 at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kings Lynn?
7. Who is widely regarded as the last Welshman to hold the title 'Prince of Wales'?
8. Which type of rice translates from Sanskrit as 'the fragrant one'?
9. The Juno Awards are for musicians from which country?
10. Which 1623 publication was compiled by John Heminges and Henry Condell?