1. Richard Briers in 1975 and Kenneth Branagh in 2012. What?
2. What was founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1995?
3. Which is bigger – Tasmania or Sri Lanka?
4. Which Shakespeare play is widely reckoned to have been co-authored by Thomas Middleton?
5. Romansh is one of the four national languages of which European country?
6. When Washington Irving lampooned New York in an 1807 periodical, he named it after a Nottinghamshire village which, according to folklore, was inhabited by fools. Which village?
7. Helen Glover and Heather Stanning. What first?
8. Bomber Command was one of four commands into which the RAF was divided in 1936. What were the other three?
9. Which author (b 1937) invented the fictional county of Rutshire?
10. How is Agnès Andrée Marguerite Troublé (born in Versailles in 1941) better known?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content