1. In around 100 AD how did Juvenal characterise Roman politicians' inducements to voters?
2. The name of which hotel chain was inspired by a 1942 film starring Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire?
3. Who recently announced her engagement to Justin Theroux?
4. Sharleen Spiteri; 1948 winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Drama; 1977 Wimbledon champion; 1991 film starring River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves. The connection?
5. Hartland Point marks where the Atlantic ends and what begins?
6. Which politician's nickname was coined by Captain Yuri Gavrilov in the Red Star in 1976?
7. Who appeared before Westminster magistrates in December 2010 and gave his address as a post office box?
8. David Wagstaffe and George Best, 2 October 1976. The first what?
9. The entrance to which London institution carries the inscription, 'Defend the Children of the Poor & Punish the Wrongdoer'?
10. Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Maria Alyokhina and Yekaterina Samutsevich are better known as what?