The Saturday Quiz
1. Joseph Smith (1805-1844) produced a text that was key to the foundation of which religion?
2. Which writer (1892-1962) described the garden she created as "rooms open to the sky"?
3. Which male bastion was recently breached by the financier Darla Moore?
4. Where would you find Nemesis Sub-Terra, Oblivion, Rita, and Thirteen?
5. Sculptor Barry Flanagan is best known for his bronze depictions of which animal?
6. Which of Team GB's gold-medal winners described her sport as "going nowhere fast"?
7. Neither an actor nor director, he is second only to Walt Disney with 47 Oscar nominations. Who?
8. Which two major British poets died within a week of each other, in December 1985?
9. Which is longer, the Panama Canal or the Suez Canal?
10. The words 'Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense' appear on the front of every what?
Harry Potter actor suffered 'severe flu-like symptoms' on a flight from London to Orlando
First full-length look is finally here
World cities ranked in terms of safety, food security and 'liveability'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope