1. Joseph Smith (1805-1844) produced a text that was key to the foundation of which religion?
2. Which writer (1892-1962) described the garden she created as "rooms open to the sky"?
3. Which male bastion was recently breached by the financier Darla Moore?
4. Where would you find Nemesis Sub-Terra, Oblivion, Rita, and Thirteen?
5. Sculptor Barry Flanagan is best known for his bronze depictions of which animal?
6. Which of Team GB's gold-medal winners described her sport as "going nowhere fast"?
7. Neither an actor nor director, he is second only to Walt Disney with 47 Oscar nominations. Who?
8. Which two major British poets died within a week of each other, in December 1985?
9. Which is longer, the Panama Canal or the Suez Canal?
10. The words 'Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense' appear on the front of every what?
- More about: