The Saturday Quiz
1. Joseph Smith (1805-1844) produced a text that was key to the foundation of which religion?
2. Which writer (1892-1962) described the garden she created as "rooms open to the sky"?
3. Which male bastion was recently breached by the financier Darla Moore?
4. Where would you find Nemesis Sub-Terra, Oblivion, Rita, and Thirteen?
5. Sculptor Barry Flanagan is best known for his bronze depictions of which animal?
6. Which of Team GB's gold-medal winners described her sport as "going nowhere fast"?
7. Neither an actor nor director, he is second only to Walt Disney with 47 Oscar nominations. Who?
8. Which two major British poets died within a week of each other, in December 1985?
9. Which is longer, the Panama Canal or the Suez Canal?
10. The words 'Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense' appear on the front of every what?
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men