The Saturday Quiz
1. A&R (in the context of the music industry) stands for what?
2. Outside Britain, Ireland and the Channel Islands, which are the only two European countries where traffic drives on the left?
3. The first is Helvellyn. The 214th and last is Fellbarrow. What?
4. In The Importance of Being Earnest, what was prepared for Lady Bracknell but eaten beforehand by Algernon?
5. Which world leader is said to have £400,000-worth of watches?
6. His real name is Graham McPherson; he performed at both the Diamond Jubilee concert and the Olympics closing ceremony. How is he better known?
7. 'Livestrong' was a slogan coined as part of which sportsman's charity fundraising programme?
8. Which Army regiment may only use their weapons in self-defence?
9. 'The opinion, and the other opinion'. Which TV station's slogan?
10. In 1970, who published a satirical account of a Leonard Bernstein party to raise money for the Black Panther Party?
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition