1. 1841-1992 and 1996-2002. Which celebrated publication?
2. After Cuba, which is the second-largest country in the Caribbean?
3. Which rock singer (1943-1971) referred to himself anagrammatically as Mr Mojo Risin'?
4. In 1877, James Lillywhite became the first man to captain which sports team?
5. Harry Angstrom is the title character of which quartet of US novels published 1960-1990?
6. Which form of music is named after the Pope who served from 590 until his death in 604?
7. Jacques Demy; Will Self; Rihanna. The connection?
8. Which member of the current Cabinet is the author of The Storm: The World Economic Crisis and What it Means?
9. Which science-fiction horror film introduced audiences to a spaceship called Nostromo?
10. Which global corporation was co-founded in 1975 by Paul Allen?