1. Ford Madox Ford; Bradford City FC; Judy Garland and Fred Astaire. What’s the connection?
2. What word describes both a trombone-like instrument and a shoulder-fired weapon?
3. Which hairstyle is named after a mistress of Louis XV?
4. Which London street has been home to JMW Turner, Elizabeth Gaskell, Laurence Olivier, and Mick Jagger?
5. To which footballer (born 1940) is ascribed the catchphrase, "It's a funny old game"?
6. She was born Michelle LaVaughn Robinson in 1964. How is she better known?
7. With at least 12 to his name, which German artist (1471-1528) is widely regarded as the first prolific creator of self-portraits?
8. Which North African city is known as the 'city of a thousand minarets'?
9. Green, Geller, Buffay, Tribbiani, Bing, and Geller. Which sitcom?
10. Which European airport has six runways?