1. 'Every Day is Mother's Day', published in 1985, is which author's first novel?
2. What colour jersey did England goalkeeper Gordon Banks wear in the 1966 World Cup final?
3. Who was the last president of apartheid-era South Africa?
4. The period of French history between 1890 and 1914 is known as what?
5. In 1990 which party changed its name to the Green Party?
6. A new biography reveals that two of the biggest British pop stars of the 1970s referred to each other as Sharon and Phyllis. Who are they?
7. Which Russian artist (1866-1944) is widely credited with producing the first purely abstract works?
8. Noel Coward; Goldie Hawn; Tina Turner; Michael Morpurgo. What’s the connection?
9. Jane Seymour, Mary Wollstonecraft and Isabella Beeton (aka Mrs Beeton) all died how?
10. Who recently broke a record set by Joseph Kittinger in 1960?