1. Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) painted 36 Views of… what?
2. Ceefax was so named because it allowed TV viewers to do what?
3. In 1998, which prominent American went on TV and disputed the words of Tammy Wynette?
4. Verity – a 65ft bronze of a pregnant woman clutching a sword – is a recently unveiled work by whom?
5. The prancing horse is the symbol of which make of car?
6. Who invented a meat-based dish called a meatzza?
7. Mollepata, Classic, and One Day overlap with each other in the Andes to form what?
8. Greer Garson (1942); Robin Williams (1993); Judi Dench (1997). What’s the connection?
9. In 1994, who became the first sponsor of the FA Cup?
10. The renminbi is which country’s official currency?