1. Which city's motto is "Je me souviens" ("I remember")?
2. In which decade did it become compulsory in the UK to wear a helmet on a motorbike?
3. Alfred Stair was the first person in football to do this, in 1872. Phil Dowd, in 2012, is the most recent. What?
4. In 1917 which couple founded the Hogarth Press?
5. What type of overcoat takes its name from the town in Belgium where the material originated?
6. “Well, la-de-da!” – an oft-repeated exclamation from the title character of which hugely successful 1977 movie?
7. Calpe, a monolithic limestone promontory in southern European, is better known as what?
8. ‘Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Families and Friends’ marks whose literary debut?
9. Henry James (1880); Bertolt Brecht (1948); Barry Manilow (1981). The connection?
10. The Rowley Mile course and the July course. Where?Reuse content