1. One was the Archbishop of Canterbury, the other England's football manager. They had the same surname and their periods in office overlapped. Who?
2. Dating from 1838, which is the oldest of London's mainline railway terminals?
3. Which word – coined by the writers of The Thick Of It – was recently named 'word of the year' by the OED?
4. 'This machine kills fascists' was a slogan on the guitar of which US musician (1912-1967)?
5. The headquarters of Interpol are in which French city?
6. Kate Moss swallow tattoos on her back drawn by whom?
7. Which record label was founded in Jamaica in 1959 by Chris Blackwell?
8. In France, the period June 1793-July 1794 is known as what?
9. Rachel Carson; John Travolta and Olivia Newton John; Barbara Pym; 1968 film starring Peter O'Toole and Katharine Hepburn. The connection?
10. Julie Bentley, its newly appointed head, describes it as "the ultimate feminist organisation". Which organisation?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content