1. Usage and Abusage; The Red Badge of Courage; St Paul's Cathedral; Mouldy Old Dough. What's the connection?
2. Which Stephen Sondheim musical was inspired by the writings of the Roman playwright Plautus?
3. How many islands comprise the Cayman Islands?
4. Roger Ailes is the president of which TV channel?
5. Name the English county that has a corresponding name in the French language – and what is it?
6. Hampton Court Palace was built for which cardinal?
7. Dating from the 1680s, which is the world's first university museum?
8. Since it launched in 1999, who are the only two men to have twice won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Coach Award?
9. In 1979 Jerry Dammers founded which record label?
10. Virgil's The Aeneid, Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey, EM Forster's Maurice, and Agatha Christie's Sleeping Murder all have what in common?