The Saturday Quiz
1. Boasting two 515ft towers, which German city's cathedral was the tallest building in the world in the 19th century?
2. Which global retailer opened its first store in La Coruna, Spain, in 1975?
3. Which leading English sportsman married in January 2012 before he and his wife left the church on a tractor?
4. Vincent van Gogh had a celebrated correspondence with his brother. Who was called what?
5. The Grand Canyon is carved by which river?
6. Dermot O'Leary has presented The X Factor since 2007. But who presented the first three series?
7. England's largest National Nature Reserve is in which county?
8. What colour are the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
9. According to Maurice Chevalier, "Old age isn't so bad when you consider…" what?
10. Which medieval allegory by Boccaccio documents life in 14th-century Italy?
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site this morning
Mike Tyson branded 'superhero' after a surprise good turn
Charlie Sheen could be set to revive his role as a hedonistic womaniser
Review: Mike Leigh's biopic is a rambling, rich character study
Want to ward off (or welcome) trick-or-treaters? Here's how
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
- 5 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party