The Saturday Quiz
1. Boasting two 515ft towers, which German city's cathedral was the tallest building in the world in the 19th century?
2. Which global retailer opened its first store in La Coruna, Spain, in 1975?
3. Which leading English sportsman married in January 2012 before he and his wife left the church on a tractor?
4. Vincent van Gogh had a celebrated correspondence with his brother. Who was called what?
5. The Grand Canyon is carved by which river?
6. Dermot O'Leary has presented The X Factor since 2007. But who presented the first three series?
7. England's largest National Nature Reserve is in which county?
8. What colour are the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
9. According to Maurice Chevalier, "Old age isn't so bad when you consider…" what?
10. Which medieval allegory by Boccaccio documents life in 14th-century Italy?
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 1 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 2 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- < Previous
- Next >