1. Boasting two 515ft towers, which German city's cathedral was the tallest building in the world in the 19th century?
2. Which global retailer opened its first store in La Coruna, Spain, in 1975?
3. Which leading English sportsman married in January 2012 before he and his wife left the church on a tractor?
4. Vincent van Gogh had a celebrated correspondence with his brother. Who was called what?
5. The Grand Canyon is carved by which river?
6. Dermot O'Leary has presented The X Factor since 2007. But who presented the first three series?
7. England's largest National Nature Reserve is in which county?
8. What colour are the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
9. According to Maurice Chevalier, "Old age isn't so bad when you consider…" what?
10. Which medieval allegory by Boccaccio documents life in 14th-century Italy?