1. Seven, Fourteen and 26': works by which US composer (1912-1992)?
2. In the 19th century, which UK city was known as Linenopolis?
3. On which comedian's upcoming tour will there be "galloping, attempts at song and dance, and simply – such fun!"?
4. According to the title of this 1920s novel, Gudrun and Ursula Brangwen were… what?
5. What are the six official languages of the UN?
6. Which Hollywood couple – the husband American, the wife British – were born on 25 September, 25 years apart?
7. How was the artist Domenikos Theotokopoulos (1541–1614) better known?
8. Who was Conservative leader for longest – William Hague, Iain Duncan Smith, or Michael Howard?
9. Hillah in central Iraq is the site of which ancient city?
10. Pamela Anderson, John Gielgud, Stella McCartney and Alicia Silverstone have all campaigned on behalf of which organisation?Reuse content