The Saturday Quiz
1. British Museum, Lord's, Stoke Mandeville, and York Road are all former what?
2. The literary prize sponsored by Costa was, until 2005, sponsored by whom?
3. Denys Lasdun (1914-2001) was the architect who designed which major London cultural venue?
4. In which Asian country – roughly the size of Sweden – are more than 800 languages spoken?
5. West Sands at St Andrews in Scotland was a key location in which celebrated 1981 film?
6. With which British orchestra was Simon Rattle associated before the Berlin Philharmonic?
7. The Idyll of Miss Sarah Brown, a 1933 short story, was the inspiration for which musical?
8. André Breton was a key figure in the founding of which 1920s art and literary movement?
9. The Crimean War was fought in what is now which country?
10. First published in 1946, by Benjamin Spock, it was for decades the second bestselling book behind the Bible. What?
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years