1. Africa's busiest airport serves which city?
2. Who played their first gig at the Crawdaddy Club in the Station Hotel, Richmond in February 1963?
3. France's national film awards – its nearest equivalent to the Baftas – are called what?
4. Malcolm Lowry; Dylan Thomas; David Bowie; The Drifters. The connection?
5. How many Punic Wars were fought between Rome and Carthage?
6. The largest lake in Europe (excluding Russia) is in which country?
7. Cecil Rhodes, Alan Clark, David Dimbleby and George Osborne are all former members of what club?
8. Who went missing in 1974, was officially declared dead in 1999, but is still listed in Who's Who?
9. The Candidates tournament is for players of what?
10. The Gateway Arch – the tallest man-made monument in the US – is in which city?