The Saturday Quiz
1. Who is the biggest-selling female recording artist ever?
2. Basse-Terre and Grande-Terre are the two halves of which Caribbean island?
3. Westbourne, Tyburn, Fleet, Walbrook and Effra are all what?
4.The Treaty of Brest-Litovsk arose out of which war?
5. The three trustees of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, and who?
6. Which glossy monthly, founded in 1709, is widely regarded as the oldest magazine in the world?
7. The so-called Rhubarb Triangle is in which county?
8. John Schlesinger, Roman Polanski and Michael Winterbottom have all directed films of novels by whom?
9. The UN's annual International Day of Non-Violence was chosen to coincide with whose birthday?
10. Argentina, Brazil, Liberia and Malawi (among others). What's the connection?
Actress sees off speculation about her appearance in an amazing way
Review: Despite an uphill climb to see Jake Bugg in action, his performance is notably flat
Powerful images of strays taken moments before being put down
Enid Blyton’s Magic Faraway Tree really is being made into a film
Review: Witty banalities aside, the comedian has an authentic voice
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters