The Saturday Quiz
1. Tony Benn, Jeremy Isaacs, Tariq Ali and Michael Heseltine are all former holders of what office?
2. Who was the first monarch to live in Buckingham Palace?
3. Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter are better known as which pop duo?
4. Between 1888 and 1914 which model village was built by Lever Brothers to accommodate its soap-factory workers?
5. In 2001 which European country became the first in the world to grant same-sex marriages?
6. Bright Young Things was a 2003 film based on which Evelyn Waugh novel?
7. Which US-born philanthropist made his home at Wormsley Park in the Chilterns?
8. The northernmost point of South America is in which country?
9. The cover of which celebrated annual publication features the same woodcut by Eric Ravilious?
10. 'Nirvana' comes from which language?
Actress sees off speculation about her appearance in an amazing way
Powerful images of strays taken moments before being put down
The Washington Post editor helped Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein bring down President Nixon
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy has not been arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters