1. Tony Benn, Jeremy Isaacs, Tariq Ali and Michael Heseltine are all former holders of what office?
2. Who was the first monarch to live in Buckingham Palace?
3. Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter are better known as which pop duo?
4. Between 1888 and 1914 which model village was built by Lever Brothers to accommodate its soap-factory workers?
5. In 2001 which European country became the first in the world to grant same-sex marriages?
6. Bright Young Things was a 2003 film based on which Evelyn Waugh novel?
7. Which US-born philanthropist made his home at Wormsley Park in the Chilterns?
8. The northernmost point of South America is in which country?
9. The cover of which celebrated annual publication features the same woodcut by Eric Ravilious?
10. 'Nirvana' comes from which language?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content