The Saturday Quiz
1. In which city did Stravinsky's Rite of Spring premiere 100 years ago?
2. George Gissing's 1891 novel New Grub Street explores this condition, but the term wasn't coined until the 1940s, by the psychoanalyst Edmund Bergler. What is it?
3. 'Agreement of the People' was a 17th-century manifesto associated with which English political group?
4. Olympic diving competitions involve diving from what height?
5. The world's longest-running radio show began in 1925 and is broadcast weekly from Nashville. What is it?
6.The Room, first produced in 1957, was whose first play?
7. Which is the only US state that has royal palaces?
8. Scmp.com is the web address of which major overseas English-language newspaper?
9. The Night Watch, from 1642, is widely regarded as the best-known painting in which European museum?
10. It's All Good is a cookery book by whom?
Regular cast member Ste Hay, played by Kieron Richardson, is about to test TV boundaries
G20 summit: Enter Putin. Accompanied by four warships. To the sound of mockery
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
David Cameron 'compares Vladimir Putin’s Russia to Nazi Germany' ahead of tense meeting
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
- 1 Lee Evans announces retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 2 Pirelli calendar 2015: The problem with 'plus-size' models like Candice Huffine
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week