The Saturday Quiz
1. In which city did Stravinsky's Rite of Spring premiere 100 years ago?
2. George Gissing's 1891 novel New Grub Street explores this condition, but the term wasn't coined until the 1940s, by the psychoanalyst Edmund Bergler. What is it?
3. 'Agreement of the People' was a 17th-century manifesto associated with which English political group?
4. Olympic diving competitions involve diving from what height?
5. The world's longest-running radio show began in 1925 and is broadcast weekly from Nashville. What is it?
6.The Room, first produced in 1957, was whose first play?
7. Which is the only US state that has royal palaces?
8. Scmp.com is the web address of which major overseas English-language newspaper?
9. The Night Watch, from 1642, is widely regarded as the best-known painting in which European museum?
10. It's All Good is a cookery book by whom?
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 5 'Isis' schoolgirls: Missing British teenager tweets picture of her Syrian takeaway