1. In 1967 whose dead body had the hands cut off in order for his identity to be confirmed?
2. Which cricket commentator said on air that Ian Botham "couldn't quite get his leg over"?
3. The complete works of which French author (1802-1870) run to over 100,000 pages?
4. What is the 'advisory' speed limit on a German autobahn?
5. What does SEAL stand for in US Navy SEAL?
6. Red Bull was founded in which country?
7. Time and Chance was the title of which post-war prime minister's memoirs?
8. Who are regarded as the three canonical authors of Greek tragedy?
9. Which Asian country styles itself "the land of smiles"?
10. Gettysburg is in which US state?