The Saturday Quiz
1. In 1967 whose dead body had the hands cut off in order for his identity to be confirmed?
2. Which cricket commentator said on air that Ian Botham "couldn't quite get his leg over"?
3. The complete works of which French author (1802-1870) run to over 100,000 pages?
4. What is the 'advisory' speed limit on a German autobahn?
5. What does SEAL stand for in US Navy SEAL?
6. Red Bull was founded in which country?
7. Time and Chance was the title of which post-war prime minister's memoirs?
8. Who are regarded as the three canonical authors of Greek tragedy?
9. Which Asian country styles itself "the land of smiles"?
10. Gettysburg is in which US state?
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Labour leadership race: Jeremy Corbyn could be the next Prime Minister, says Ken Clarke
- 1 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 2 Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law after she publishes stories on leader Najib Razak's financial affairs
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Sex with robots will be ‘the norm’ in 50 years
- 5 Barack Obama turns 54: US President's best put downs to celebrate his birthday