The Saturday Quiz
1. In 1967 whose dead body had the hands cut off in order for his identity to be confirmed?
2. Which cricket commentator said on air that Ian Botham "couldn't quite get his leg over"?
3. The complete works of which French author (1802-1870) run to over 100,000 pages?
4. What is the 'advisory' speed limit on a German autobahn?
5. What does SEAL stand for in US Navy SEAL?
6. Red Bull was founded in which country?
7. Time and Chance was the title of which post-war prime minister's memoirs?
8. Who are regarded as the three canonical authors of Greek tragedy?
9. Which Asian country styles itself "the land of smiles"?
10. Gettysburg is in which US state?
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 'The Fappening': Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how the internet reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair