The Saturday Quiz
1. The Hansa recording studios are in which city?
2. How many Scrabble letters are worth 10 points?
3. Which politician (1928-1999) lived at Saltwood Castle?
4. A letter Oscar Wilde wrote to Lord Alfred Douglas when Wilde was in jail was published under what title?
5. Moravia is a historic region that lies within which eastern European country?
6. Which science fiction writer's middle name was Kindred?
7. In 1986, whom did Cory Aquino succeed to become Asia's first woman president?
8. Which media magnate owned a yacht called Lady Ghislaine?
9. John F Kennedy, George Soros, Edwina Currie and Mick Jagger are among those who all studied where?
10. The director of which 1985 film starring Jonathan Pryce said "it was so good they named a country after it"?
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party