The Saturday Quiz
1. The Hansa recording studios are in which city?
2. How many Scrabble letters are worth 10 points?
3. Which politician (1928-1999) lived at Saltwood Castle?
4. A letter Oscar Wilde wrote to Lord Alfred Douglas when Wilde was in jail was published under what title?
5. Moravia is a historic region that lies within which eastern European country?
6. Which science fiction writer's middle name was Kindred?
7. In 1986, whom did Cory Aquino succeed to become Asia's first woman president?
8. Which media magnate owned a yacht called Lady Ghislaine?
9. John F Kennedy, George Soros, Edwina Currie and Mick Jagger are among those who all studied where?
10. The director of which 1985 film starring Jonathan Pryce said "it was so good they named a country after it"?
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
- 1 Paris attacks: Do not call Charlie Hebdo killers 'terrorists', BBC says
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back