1. Which animal is the symbol of the World Wildlife Fund?
2. Which political scandal began with an encounter at Cliveden in Buckinghamshire?
3. Joan Armatrading, Lenny Henry and former Home Secretary John Reid are all graduates of which university?
4. From 1949 to 1975 Papua New Guinea was a territory of which country?
5. Which art gallery is home to Michelangelo's David?
6. French film director Roger Vadim published an autobiography in 1986 subtitled My Life with the Three Most Beautiful Women in the World. Who were they?
7. Which Costa stretches from Blanes, north-east of Barcelona, to the French border?
8. Which TV quiz show is hosted by two friends – both born in 1970 – who met at Trinity College, Cambridge?
9. Dating from the 13th and 14th centuries, which is the largest contiguous land empire in history?
10. In the context of British politics, what does IPSA stand for?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content