The Saturday Quiz
1. Which animal is the symbol of the World Wildlife Fund?
2. Which political scandal began with an encounter at Cliveden in Buckinghamshire?
3. Joan Armatrading, Lenny Henry and former Home Secretary John Reid are all graduates of which university?
4. From 1949 to 1975 Papua New Guinea was a territory of which country?
5. Which art gallery is home to Michelangelo's David?
6. French film director Roger Vadim published an autobiography in 1986 subtitled My Life with the Three Most Beautiful Women in the World. Who were they?
7. Which Costa stretches from Blanes, north-east of Barcelona, to the French border?
8. Which TV quiz show is hosted by two friends – both born in 1970 – who met at Trinity College, Cambridge?
9. Dating from the 13th and 14th centuries, which is the largest contiguous land empire in history?
10. In the context of British politics, what does IPSA stand for?
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious