The Saturday Quiz
1. Which animal is the symbol of the World Wildlife Fund?
2. Which political scandal began with an encounter at Cliveden in Buckinghamshire?
3. Joan Armatrading, Lenny Henry and former Home Secretary John Reid are all graduates of which university?
4. From 1949 to 1975 Papua New Guinea was a territory of which country?
5. Which art gallery is home to Michelangelo's David?
6. French film director Roger Vadim published an autobiography in 1986 subtitled My Life with the Three Most Beautiful Women in the World. Who were they?
7. Which Costa stretches from Blanes, north-east of Barcelona, to the French border?
8. Which TV quiz show is hosted by two friends – both born in 1970 – who met at Trinity College, Cambridge?
9. Dating from the 13th and 14th centuries, which is the largest contiguous land empire in history?
10. In the context of British politics, what does IPSA stand for?
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
- 5 Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants kill 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran