The Saturday Quiz
1. Which animal is the symbol of the World Wildlife Fund?
2. Which political scandal began with an encounter at Cliveden in Buckinghamshire?
3. Joan Armatrading, Lenny Henry and former Home Secretary John Reid are all graduates of which university?
4. From 1949 to 1975 Papua New Guinea was a territory of which country?
5. Which art gallery is home to Michelangelo's David?
6. French film director Roger Vadim published an autobiography in 1986 subtitled My Life with the Three Most Beautiful Women in the World. Who were they?
7. Which Costa stretches from Blanes, north-east of Barcelona, to the French border?
8. Which TV quiz show is hosted by two friends – both born in 1970 – who met at Trinity College, Cambridge?
9. Dating from the 13th and 14th centuries, which is the largest contiguous land empire in history?
10. In the context of British politics, what does IPSA stand for?
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 3 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
- 4 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: I have depression. That doesn't make me a psychopath