The Saturday Quiz answers
Saturday 07 January 2012
1. The Battle of the River Plate.
2. Pandas at Edinburgh Zoo.
3. The Treasury.
4. Emile Zola's "J'Accuse" letter.
5. The Grand Union Canal.
6. Margaret Thatcher's.
7. Emil and the Detectives by Erich Kastner.
8. Vivienne Westwood.
10. Adam (Robert and John) and Eve (Pollard).
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
Andreas Lubitz: Knee-jerk reaction to 9/11 enabled mass murder
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories