The Saturday Quiz answers
Saturday 07 January 2012
1. The Battle of the River Plate.
2. Pandas at Edinburgh Zoo.
3. The Treasury.
4. Emile Zola's "J'Accuse" letter.
5. The Grand Union Canal.
6. Margaret Thatcher's.
7. Emil and the Detectives by Erich Kastner.
8. Vivienne Westwood.
10. Adam (Robert and John) and Eve (Pollard).
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Calais crisis: For desperate migrants it is 'England or death' as they brave dogs, riot police and speeding trains
- 1 Cara Delevigne addresses awkward interview on Good Day Sacramento
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 5 Living in Spain and commuting to London 'cheaper than actually working in London'