The Saturday Quiz answers
1. L'Etranger (The Outsider).
2. Goal scored by a goalkeeper with a clearance upfield.
3. Pound sign.
4. They both sleepwalk.
6. All 'Belle' trains operated in the post-war era.
7. Fourth Estate.
8. JRR Tolkien.
9. Aztec Empire.
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 5 New route to Mars could make manned mission much cheaper and easier
Day In a Page