The Saturday Quiz answers
2. Steptoe and Son.
3. Beyoncé Knowles.
5. 'De' – sung by Chris de Burgh; played by Olivia de Havilland; de Montfort; designed by Ferdinand de Lesseps.
7. Hospital radio.
9. The dog, Rin Tin Tin.
10. A: Aethelwulf, Aethelbald, Aethelberht, Aethelred, Aethelstan, Aethelred II.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
- 2 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week