The Saturday Quiz answers
3. William Webb Ellis (who 'invented' rugby), Winston Churchill and Benny Hill.
4. Signs of the Zodiac: Taurus Mountains; wrote Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn; wrote Libra.
5. Eternal flames.
7. The Severn.
8. Governor of the Falkland Islands.
9. The Beatles. The film was A Hard Day's Night.
10. Washington DC.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment