The Saturday Quiz answers
1. "Home-Thoughts, From Abroad", by Robert Browning.
3. Willie Donaldson.
4. Bodmin Moor.
5. The Diary of Anne Frank.
6. John Adams.
7. Louise Mensch (writing as Louise Bagshawe).
8. First three teams relegated from the Premier League.
9. The Helvetii.
10. Hattie Carroll (as sung about by Bob Dylan).
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 HSBC closes bank accounts belonging to Muslim clients in the UK
- < Previous
- Next >