The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Towns granted city status to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
3. I'm Backing Britain.
5. Oyster (transport ticketing systems).
7. Cricket (Canada won by 23 runs).
8. Political Action Committee.
9. Nigella Lawson.
10. Katharine Hepburn.
Jo from Northern Ireland was less than impressed by Russell Brand's attempt to stage a publicity stunt
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more