The Saturday Quiz answers
From the blogs
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakes in bed one night to discover that the yew tree outside his house has ...
SPOILERS: Do not read this if you have not seen series 5, episode 11 of ‘Made in Chelsea’ It’s hard ...
One of the questions you get asked most as a chef is 'what would your last meal be?'
Quotation of the Day, from Deborah Mattinson, boss of Britain Thinks, about focus groups' views of t...
2. The Falkland Islands.
3. The Pacific Ocean.
5. The Hunger Games.
7. Ho Chi Minh City.
8. Sam Mendes (the actress is Kate Winslet).
9. The Diggers.
10. Dame Edna Everage.
- 1 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 2 Charles Saatchi accepts caution for assault over incident in Scott’s restaurant when he put his hands on throat of wife Nigella Lawson
- 3 Anatomy of a waiter: Service staff spill the secrets of their trade
- 4 Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo advised to stay at Real Madrid for another 18 months before making possible switch to Manchester United
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria