The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Lancashire towns: Stuart Lancaster; Billy Preston; Horatio Nelson; Eric Morecambe.
2. Encyclopaedia Britannica.
3. Shirley Williams.
5. St Pancras.
6. The Vicious Circle.
8. Lord Alfred Douglas.
10. First and 100th international centuries by Sachin Tendulkar.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 HSBC closes bank accounts belonging to Muslim clients in the UK
- < Previous
- Next >