The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Lancashire towns: Stuart Lancaster; Billy Preston; Horatio Nelson; Eric Morecambe.
2. Encyclopaedia Britannica.
3. Shirley Williams.
5. St Pancras.
6. The Vicious Circle.
8. Lord Alfred Douglas.
10. First and 100th international centuries by Sachin Tendulkar.
Swedish stars ask fans for £195 pledges on crowd-funding website
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial