The Saturday Quiz answers
From the blogs
I’ve not heard many bands that had quite the same kick as Pendulum did. Their unbelievable fusion of...
The episode begins with Finn (Cory Monteith) at college, partying and accidentally participating in ...
Dr Ron Schultz, professor and chair of pathological sciences at The University of Wisconsin, joined ...
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
1. The Brothers Gibb.
2. First Match of the Day.
3. Countries in titles of works: Canada, America, Brazil.
4. Alan Ayckbourn.
5. The Hairy Bikers.
6. The Knack.
7. Ian Fleming.
8. Barack Obama.
9. Jude the Obscure.
10. County Cork.
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the EU - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.