The Saturday Quiz answers
From the blogs
"Being in Chagos is an incredibly special experience," says Rachel Jones, deputy team leader of the ...
Even though there was a complete absence of our favourite odd couple Brienne and Jaime, we got anoth...
If you had any doubt where Binky gets her brilliantly brassy disregard for social graces, episode se...
As England’s new football strip – made by Nike – is revealed today, new research shows the English F...
1. The Jules Rimet Trophy, the original World Cup.
2. Condoleezza Rice, Angela Merkel, and Michelle Obama.
3. The deep-fried Mars Bar.
4. Robert Capa.
5. The Queen during the Diamond Jubilee river pageant.
6. No women authors.
8. Edward Said.
9. The Niagara Falls.
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 3 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 4 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 5 Why Arsène Wenger must spend to put icing on the cake and buy likes of Stevan Jovetic for Arsenal
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.