The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Athletics, cycling, fencing, gymnastics, shooting, swimming, tennis, weightlifting, wrestling.
2. Four o'clock.
3. Florence Griffith-Joyner.
4. Atlanta in 1996 after his fourth gold medal. He won a fifth in 2000.
5. Muhammad Ali, after being refused service at a restaurant.
6. Swimmer Johnny Weissmuller, star of the Tarzan movies.
7. He suggested the Olympic motto – Citius, Altius, Fortius.
8. India; hockey.
9. Long jumper Bob Beamon who broke the world record by 55cm.
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
Ukraine crisis: 'One miscalculation, and Britain faces an existential threat to our whole being...'
- 1 Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'utter s**t' during BRIT Awards performance
- 2 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 3 People who sleep more than eight hours are more likely to have a stroke, research shows
- 4 Kanye West climbs on table at Nando's to crowd chants of 'Yeezus' before Brit Awards 2015 performance of 'All Day'
- 5 Muslim women's rights campaigner writes heartfelt letter to girls thinking of joining Isis