The Saturday Quiz answers
From the blogs
There are more empty shops on our high streets than ever before, says another report into the state ...
The guard has changed at Old Trafford for the first time in 26 years. Meanwhile, down the road, the ...
There is a good many moments in the second episode of this psychological thriller that deserve refle...
The opening titles squeal ‘Never Can Say Goodbye…’. Oh Lord how I wish I could heave this series off...
1. The Savoy
2. Spaghetti Westerns
3. Adoptive names ending with initials: Plan B, Jessie J, Malcolm X
4. The Tony Awards
5. Long Day's Journey Into Night by Eugene O'Neill
6. Julian Assange
7. Angela Merkel
8. San Francisco
9. William Walton
10. Joan Collins
- 1 'Soldier beheaded' in street as two shot in suspected terrorist attack near Woolwich barracks - 'attacker' shown in video saying 'We will never stop fighting you'
- 2 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 3 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 4 China agrees to impose carbon targets by 2016
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.