The Saturday Quiz answers
2. Fruit: Clementine Churchill; Peaches Geldof; 'Plum' Warner.
3. Ryanair flights.
5. Paris Metro stations – 301 to 270.
6. Wind farm.
8. Fernando Torres.
9. Las Vegas.
10. Paddington Bear.
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 4 Ann Summers survey reveals the UK's favourite sex position
- 5 Ayyan Ali: Pakistan's top model now appears in the courtroom rather than on the catwalk
Day In a Page