The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Played Brunel (Briers voiced him in 1975 cartoon Great, Branagh played him at the London 2012 opening ceremony).
3. Tasmania (90,000 sq kms to Sri Lanka's 65,000).
4. Timon of Athens.
6. Gotham – hence Gotham City.
7. First GB gold at London 2012 (women's pairs rowing).
8. Fighter, Training, and Coastal.
9. Jilly Cooper.
10. Fashion designer Agnès B.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis