The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Played Brunel (Briers voiced him in 1975 cartoon Great, Branagh played him at the London 2012 opening ceremony).
3. Tasmania (90,000 sq kms to Sri Lanka's 65,000).
4. Timon of Athens.
6. Gotham – hence Gotham City.
7. First GB gold at London 2012 (women's pairs rowing).
8. Fighter, Training, and Coastal.
9. Jilly Cooper.
10. Fashion designer Agnès B.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat