The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Artists & Repertoire.
2. Malta and Cyprus.
3. Wainwrights – Lakeland hills and fells recorded by Alfred Wainwright.
4. Cucumber sandwiches.
5. Vladimir Putin.
6. Suggs, of Madness.
7. Lance Armstrong.
8. Royal Army Medical Corps.
9. Al Jazeera.
10. Tom Wolfe in Radical Chic.
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more