The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Artists & Repertoire.
2. Malta and Cyprus.
3. Wainwrights – Lakeland hills and fells recorded by Alfred Wainwright.
4. Cucumber sandwiches.
5. Vladimir Putin.
6. Suggs, of Madness.
7. Lance Armstrong.
8. Royal Army Medical Corps.
9. Al Jazeera.
10. Tom Wolfe in Radical Chic.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Britain's widening poverty gap should be causing outrage at the start of the election campaign
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'