The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Hilary Mantel.
3. FW de Klerk.
4. The Belle Epoque.
5. The Ecology Party.
6. Rod Stewart and Elton John.
7. Wassily Kandinsky.
8. Private: wrote Private Lives; starred in Private Benjamin; album Private Dancer; wrote Private Peaceful.
9. In childbirth.
10. Felix Baumgartner, with his 24-mile parachute jump.
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 iPhone 6 review: bigger, thinner, faster, brighter - Apple proves you can make the best better
- 2 Sports Direct security guard allegedly banned Jewish schoolboys and told them: 'No Jews, no Jews'
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 4 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 5 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair