The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Hilary Mantel.
3. FW de Klerk.
4. The Belle Epoque.
5. The Ecology Party.
6. Rod Stewart and Elton John.
7. Wassily Kandinsky.
8. Private: wrote Private Lives; starred in Private Benjamin; album Private Dancer; wrote Private Peaceful.
9. In childbirth.
10. Felix Baumgartner, with his 24-mile parachute jump.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers