The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Mount Fuji.
2. See the facts.
3. Hillary Clinton (disputing that she was "standing by her man").
4. Damien Hirst.
6. Nigella Lawson.
7. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
8. Title roles in 'Mrs' films: Mrs Miniver, Mrs Doubtfire, Mrs Brown.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men