The Saturday Quiz answers
2. Wigmore Hall.
4. Another Country.
5. Aston Villa.
7. The St Lawrence River in Canada.
8. The TS Eliot Prize.
9. Kiss Me, Kate.
10. The Netherlands.
peopleHowards' Way actress, and former mistress of Jeffrey Archer, was 60
Arts and Entertainment
newsThis 8-year-old boy carried his disabled brother through a triathlon
Life and Style
fashionHealth concerns and 'pornified' perceptions have made women more conscious at the beach
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
Day In a Page