The Saturday Quiz answers
1. The Crystal Palace.
2. Singin' in the Rain.
3. Katharine Hepburn.
4. The Barents Sea.
5. He was his teddy-bear.
6. Authors of House of… works: the Spirits; Cards; Bernarda Alba; Games.
7. Monty Python's Flying Circus.
8. Russia's for WW2.
9. West Sussex (1,991 sq km to East Sussex's 1,772 sq km).
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
Coalition government has 'shifted money from poorest to better-off' through welfare cuts and tax reductions, study claims
- 1 This is what the one in ten British men who pay for sex need to know
- 2 Lee Evans announces retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Angelina Jolie confuses everyone with 'ay up me duck' East Midland's greeting to Derby actor Jack O'Connell at awards show