The Saturday Quiz answers
Saturday 16 March 2013
1. "The past is a foreign country".
2. Elvis Presley.
4. Glenn Miller.
5. Glasgow and Liverpool.
6. Live match on Sky.
7. Pearl – sang "Pearl's A Singer"; wrote Girl with a Pearl Earring; directed Pearl Harbor.
9. Le Figaro.
10. Result in the Eastleigh by-election.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >