The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Justin Bieber.
2. A room of one's own.
4. Jimmy Connors.
5. Harold Macmillan.
6. Last: sang "Last Train to Clarksville"; wrote Last Exit to Brooklyn; wrote The Last of the Mohicans; painted The Last Supper.
7. Verdi (it's from Il trovatore).
8. Isaac Newton.
10. ATS (Auxiliary Territorial Service).
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds