The Saturday Quiz answers
1. Paris St Germain and Marseilles.
2. Andy Warhol.
4. Edinburgh Waverley.
5. Daily Mail.
6. Heart: wrote Heart of Darkness; wrote The Heart of the Matter; sang "Heart of Gold"; sang "Heart of Glass".
8. The Metro Centre, Gateshead.
10. The Duke of Wellington.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen